Insurance Quality

Dear Sir,

I hold the ASU Enterprise Carshare membership , and am writing this post to share my worst experience with them. They are charging me $533 for a small dent in the front side of bumper, which I didn't cause it.

I got an email on 7th Sep. 2018 from Enterprise Carshare that I was being held responsible for a damage in the vehicle, which I rented on 28th Aug. 2018. According to them, the damage was noticed on 29th Aug. 2018 morning, but I was only notified about it on 7th Sept. 2018, 10 days after my rental. I am unable to comprehend this delay in notification, and I would like to be assured that it wasn't due to any other renter. When I asked for proofs, she sent me a photograph of a golden colored car (without the nameplate and licence plate number), which is not the same car I rented on 28th Aug. When I brought this up and asked for more photographs, I received new photographs of the vehicle, but the dent does not appear to be the same. Images are attached.

I requested access to inspect the damage myself, but was informed that it was already repaired. This prevented me to personally verify the damage. I believe one has the right to see the damage for which he/she is held responsible paying for. After a month, they sent me an invoice $533 with no specific details about the damage or servicing done on the vehicle.

And now, they are not responding to my phone calls. Could you please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Archana

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Carshare Car Sharing.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Easy to rent.

I didn't like: Poor value of service.

• Enterprise Carshare Car Rental

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Review #1417649. We have noted your review and would like to have a closer look at this with you.

Please email the details above along with your preferred contact information, your member id numbers, and the exact location of your Carshare to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com.

Thank you. - Carol H.